How to Join
Freezing of PPL and Student applications
Sorry, but we're currently not accepting applications for new PPLs or Students. Please check back again early next year.
The application process:
- Contact Trim Flying Club with an application request
- Take an Introductory Flight with a senior instructor for up to one hour
- If you decide to join, submit a completed membership form
- Committee review and approval of application
If you decide to pursue a PPL, you will:
- Begin Flight training for 45-50 hours
- Sit ground school training and tests
- Pass your check ride with an IAA examiner
- Awarded with a private pilot's license
The length of time it takes to becoming a PPL holder varies from student to student based on how often they fly and how quickly they learn.