How to Join
Freezing of new applications
Sorry, but we're currently not accepting applications for new students. Please check back again soon.
The application process:
- Contact Trim Flying Club with an application request
- Take an Introductory Flight with a senior instructor for up to one hour
- If you decide to join, submit a completed membership form
- Committee review and approval of application
If you decide to pursue a PPL, you will:
- Begin Flight training for 45-50 hours
- Sit ground school training and tests
- Pass your check ride with an IAA examiner
- Awarded with a private pilot's license
The length of time it takes to becoming a PPL holder varies from student to student based on how often they fly and how quickly they learn.